Tuesday 24 May 2011

Ryan makes me Gagg

Why the hell is Ryan Giggs ('OBE') worth £34 million?  He past his prime eons ago, hardly ever starts a game and has managed to rack up just a pathetic FOUR goals this season.  (And yet there's several thousand Hammers fans moaning 'bout Carlton Cole's dry spell.)

I don't give a shit who he's slept with and who he hasn't.  Could have been an emacidated ewe at the top of Mount Snowdon, or the spat out scraps in a Big Mac wrapper for all I care. But when I see Sir Alex on Sky News attempting to 'ban' a reporter from the next conference for simply asking the guy a straightforward question, I wonder what has happened to freedom of speech in our society.


So now Giggsy plans on suing Twitter.  I mean, hasn't he got enough cash on his 80-grand-a-week-for-doing-sod-all salary? We don't want him falling on hard times now do we? 

Good luck to him.  I didn't realise it was possible to take a message board to court.

Jog on Giggsy.  If you still can.